From the BBC's internationally renowned, award-winning Natural History unit comes the first release in an extraordinarily ambitious undertaking, BBC Atlas of the Natural World, a unique survey of life on Earth in all its remarkable richness and beauty. This release is actually a collection of four documentary series that aired from 1990 to 2000.
One of the most comprehensive portraits of the Western Hemisphere ever assembled, ranging from:
Together, these programs offer remarkable insight into the complex relationship between humans, wildlife, and nature on these three continents and in the waters that surround them.
- The teeming wildlife and rich geography of the Americas.
- The inhospitably frozen landscape of Antarctica , the bottom of the world.
- The spectacular rainforests of South America.
- The remarkable variety of plant and animal species in Central America and the Caribbean.
- The songs of the Native Americans.
- The migration of the Emperor Penguin.
Documentary Series Episodes & Descriptions:
- Land of the Eagle (1990)
- Spirits of the Jaguar (1996)
- Wild South America (2000)
- Life in the Freezer (1993)
Buy the BBC Atlas of the Natural World: Western Hemisphere and Antarctica DVD Now!
Copyright © 1999-2019; Scott Cummings, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.